Business Intelligence Project Manager
My client, a Microsoft Business Solutions Gold partner, is seeking to expand their existing team with a Business Intelligence Project Manager. The company have an established reputation as one of Ireland's top Business Intelligence Consultancies. They have offices across Ireland with headquarters in Dublin. The successful candidate will be part of an award-winning team and will progress rapidly within the organization.
The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. You may have worked as a Consultant for Microsoft or a Microsoft Partner or on the MS BI/Analytics stack in another services provider or a large multinational. You will be an experienced Project Manager in data platform projects. You will have designed and implemented analytics solutions, be used to working under pressure and having to prioritise tasks. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and very good client-facing skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaise with sales teams and management to understand project scope and requirements
* Plan projects and manage resources allocated to the project
* Manage project risks and advise management of any changes in the risk profile including financial and deliverables
* Interface with clients as a key member of the delivery team, managing client tasks and responsibilities with diplomacy and tact
* Monitor progress and update forecasts and plans as required
* Keep in close contact with the client and ensure their dependencies are met
Qualifications and Experience Required
* BSC in Computer Science or similar
* 6+ years experience Data Warehouse design and implementation
* Practical experience Azure SQL DB, Data Factory
* Analytics Data Model Design and implementation
* Power BI
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Well organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Position will be based in our Dublin Office.
* Full Driving License required
* Able and willing to travel to client sites as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced project manager to join an award winning team who are making waves in the Business Intelligence market. You will avail of an amazing benefits package as well as amazing training and support opportunities. Benfits include generous pension scheme, healthcare, travel allowance and more.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.