The company with headquarters based in London, UK, and with a small team of software engineers in Sofia, offers diverse, progressive, start up, member focused people environment. Their internationally scalable mobile-first platform provides modern business banking services to small-business owners.
Start up - passionate - curious - forward thinking - hands on - proactive - team member focused
- Managing and mentoring a team of web engineers
- Reporting directly into head of mobile and web platforms
- Driving the end-of-sprint release cycles from start to finish
- Clear communication of technical details to technical and non-technical team members
- Implementing and maintaining good technical quality assurance practices and development methods
- Working closely with the design team and UI automation team
- Agile Environment
- A strong Engineer with proven Web skills
- Experience with either Angular 2+ or React frameworks
- Expertise in OOP and RESTFul web services
- Experience in code reviewing, writing tests, testable code and working with test frameworks
- Version control with GIT
- JIRA, CI/CD, SDLC knowledge
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts
- Experience with Agile methodologies - Scrum and/or Kanban
- Proactiveness and strong communication skills
- Experience leading a team of web engineers, with the ability to develop and mentor less experienced developers
Nice to have:
- Experience with build and code-coverage tools.
- Experience with AngularJS 1.x and newer versions.
- Hands on Pair programming.
- Experience of managing cross-functional, onshore and offshore teams
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.