Our exclusive Client, is seeking a Network Administrator to join their team in Dublin south. You will be working on cutting edge projects leading the way with an innovative ecommerce product designed to offer affordable and efficient healthcare products.
• Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• System health monitoring.
• Regular penetration testing and documenting output
• Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
• Installation of network hardware and software.
What are the requirements?
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
• Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
• LAN and WAN experience.
• Experience with Cisco Meraki, Sophos Central and Automox is a plus
• Excellent well-funded Software product company
• Based in Dublin south based on the dart line
• Company going through exciting growth phase
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)