Our exclusive Client, is seeking a Network Administrator to join their team in Dublin south. You will be working on cutting edge projects leading the way with an innovative ecommerce product designed to offer affordable and efficient healthcare products.
• Support the rest of the engineering team in growing and maintaining the Infrastructure.
• Work closely with developers to guide and help solve problems
• Monitoring of cloud environments.
• Design, implementation and maintenance of companies cloud environments
• Patch management of images and VMs
• Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes
• Work with our teams to maintain SLOs / SLAs and define SLIs
What are the requirements?
• BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
• Proficiency in systems scripting languages (Powershell and Bash).
• Exposure to managing cloud platforms, AWS / GCE / Azure (ideally AWS)
• Windows Server and Linux.
• Strong knowledge of network protocols (IP, HTTP, DNS, etc)
• Familiarity with .NET, Packer, Terraform, AppVeyor, Vault is an advantage.
Benefits we offer:
• Excellent well-funded Software product company
• Based in Dublin south based on the dart line
• Company going through exciting growth phase
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)