Senior Automation Developer – Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading Insurance companies.
- You will be responsible for leading the delivery of robust automation solutions.
- Working with cross functional teams including infrastructure, security, networking and project teams.
- Understand the processes and identify the scope of automation.
- Designing solutions to achieve fully automated end-to-end service delivery, including integration with a wide range of IT operations management systems.
- Developing and testing automated solutions to meet the requirements.
- Developing, testing and implementing software programs for new and existing systems
- Analysing software and process components as part of projects
- Participating in design and code reviews
- Contributing to the planning activities involved in estimating project delivery, including impact analysis, scoping of new projects and estimating project development tasks
- Building and deploying enterprise applications, including back-end sections of the solution
- Assisting in the testing of the overall system solution
- Assisting in the implementation of projects into the production environment
What you need:
- 8+ years in a scripting, programming, DevOps or automation development role.
- Advanced scripting skills using shell, PowerShell languages
- Working knowledge of frameworks such as C#, Java, Ruby, Python, PHP, ASP.Net.
- RESTful web services development experience would be an advantage.
- Strong background in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of BladeLogic and Orchestration tools
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug software
- Must be proactive with strong analytical, documentation, and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills in order to ensure delivery of quality automation solutions
What’s on offer:
- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 p/a (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive package including:
- Health / Life Insurance
- Onsite Canteen & GYM
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O’Connor on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.