If working in a fast-paced environment on exciting projects for high calibre clients, alongside a talented team of backend and React Developers, this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will love all things web-related and have excellent experience with website development.
You will join a close-knit team of passionate individuals who truly love what they do; people passionate about creating beautiful websites and brilliant web apps and with a vision to take things to the next level.
* A minimum 2-3 years commercial experience
* Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development and Woocommerce integrations
* Advanced knowledge with PHP and other OOP languages
* Knowledge of React.js - essential that you are keen to upskill with React and Frontend technologies as training will be provided
* Familiarity with responsive/adaptive design beneficial
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm and troubleshoot
The company have offices in Dublin and mainland Europe, so there is the option to work from either.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a step up in your career and really advance yourself technically in 2019.
First round interviews are being scheduled for next week so if you would like to be considered, send in your cv to Sharon Riddell at Reperio or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.