itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Support Engineer with 2+ years' experience. The successful candidate will be based onsite with our high profile client in Cavan. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be involved in a number of internal projects including a company migration from Exchange to office Office365, on top of your normal day to day duties. This is a contract role with the possibility of becoming permanent.
* Provide support for user issues in all areas of technology (desktop, network, applications, peripherals and meeting room/AV facilities) and provide resolutions in line with company procedures
* Escalate problems to the Systems Administrator or IT Manager where necessary and maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of progress and resolution
* Provision accounts and equipment
* Maintain and build the current documentation in place
* Hardware troubleshooting
* Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
* Application troubleshooting and support
* Imaging and Deployment
* Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
* Backup Management and Support
* Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
* 2+ years' experience working in a technical support environment (required)
* Good understanding of IT Infrastructure and knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Networking, Virtualization, Microsoft and Business Applications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.