itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Desktop Team Lead Engineer with 3+ years' experience. The successful candidate will be based onsite with our high profile client in Cavan. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for managing our client's Service Desk Team delivering a customer focused IT service. This is a contract role with the possibility of becoming permanent.
* Supervising the Service Desk Team across different sites
* Delivering a customer/ end user focused IT Service Desk
* Monitoring and reviewing team/individual performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Production of weekly reports on performance levels of the Service Desk including Service Levels, calls outstanding, trend analysis and exception reporting
* Management of Service Desk customer satisfaction
* User Access Management
* Effective communication with other members of IT including IT Management
* Hands on technical duties
* Demonstrated people management/ team lead experience and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills based on 3+ years' experience in a technical support role
* 3-5 years' experience supporting common Desktop applications and related hardware technologies (Microsoft Desktop Support, Applications Support, Systems administration)
* Third Level degree or equivalent with minimum of 3 years' experience
* IT Technical Certifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.