itContracting are currently seeking applicants for a Desktop Support Engineer with 2+ years' experience. The successful candidate will be based onsite with our high profile client in Blanchardstown, South Dublin. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be involved in a number of internal projects including a company migration from Exchange to office Office365. This is a contract role with the possibility of becoming permanent.
* Provide 1st and 2nd line remote and desk side support services to end users
* Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support
* Build, configure and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components
* Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software
* Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment
* Support printers, scanners and mobile devices
* Basic Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Skype for Business (Lync) administration (new users, leavers, password resets etc.)
* Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
* Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, SOX procedures and change management controls
* Minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience as a Desktop Engineer / Helpdesk Support Engineer
* Good client facing skills
* Technical Certifications would be an advantage
* Printer Configuration and troubleshooting
* Experience working with ticketing systems
* Third Level degree or equivalent with minimum of 2 years' experience
* Good Active Directory, Exchange, and networking knowledge
* Microsoft Office 365 configuration and troubleshooting
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Michal in itContracting directly (+353 1 4396811 or Michal at itContracting dot ie)
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.