NetSpeed’s mission is to be the IT Partner of choice in the verticals where we do business.
Who we are:
NetSpeed is a Dublin based IT Services company
We are trusted by our Clients to deliver IT infrastructure, solutions and support which drives our customers success.
Our experienced team provides independent advice, that helps our customers navigate the rapidly changing world of IT. Our greatest strength is that we care about our customers and their success. Through empowering our team to deliver independent, best practice solutions, that do not rely on satisfying vendor sales targets. We believe this is what makes NetSpeed different. We care, and our customers agree.
You will be working with Irish SME companies who are successful in their respective fields to deliver best practice IT solutions required to deliver business results. This is a key role where you will be required to use your own initiative and partner with our small but elite team to ensure the best possible service is delivered to our customers. Primarily you’ll be field based working on site at client locations. You’ll have a full clean driving licenses and your own transport.
Who you are:
You are customer focused and passionate about technology and can demonstrate solutions available in today’s market, particularly around cloud-based solutions and providers but also traditional on-premise infrastructure solutions. You enjoy researching, learning, designing and implementing new technologies and solutions.
You are creative and driven, with interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with our customers and team. You’ll have excellent client facing skills and be proficient at communicating both verbally and written within all levels of a business up to and including senior management. You are an ambitious, forward thinking individual who is keen to join our small but rapidly growing business and you’ll be eager to grow with us.
You’ll have the ability to:
Provide advice and implementation expertise across infrastructure environments including a strong mix/ if not all of the following:
· Installing new equipment – new PC’s, printers, servers, peripherals, etc. as part of the NetSpeed offering.
· Troubleshooting existing equipment and resolving customers issues with networks/servers, software, etc (remote and onsite).
· Working with 3rd parties to resolve IT issues (e.g. SQL and Firewall configs, etc.)
· Migrating and administering Office 365 Tenants (mainly SharePoint online and Exchange online)
· Implementing AZURE backup solutions
· Server installation and administration (including migration of data where applicable)
· Installing new switch infrastructure and administration (includes VLAN configuration)
· Implementing existing solutions onto new hardware.
· Creating project plans for rolling out new solutions, informing customers of project progression and working with them to achieve the solution.
· Cloud migration (including Office 365, decommissioning existing server infrastructure onsite, moving client resources with the cloud)
· Occasional cover for helpdesk
· Networks (e.g. HPE Aruba, Ubiquiti, SonicWALL…)
· Server / Workstation (e.g. Win Server 2008/2012/2016, Win 7/10)
· Cloud (e.g. Office365, Azure…)
· Security (e.g. Policies, Controls, Procedures, Best Practice, Management…)
Demonstrate an understanding of governance and project management methodologies
Show composure whilst under pressure.
Clearly understand customer business requirements and convert to technical requirements and solutions.
Assist with technical pre-sales in obtaining requirements from customers and documenting a viable solution.
Engage business stakeholders in understanding potential technologies capabilities.
Work within strictly defined time-frames and provide high level guidance on the size and scale of work required for solutions.
Mentor and guide technical staff and ensure the smooth design and delivery of solutions.
Manage & implement solutions, technical reviews & assessments.
Support our customers and provide resolutions to any queries and issues.
A customer focused approach to your role.
Experience of gathering, understanding and documenting business requirements and impact on existing processes, systems, data and people.
Excellent client facing and communication skills, including strong documentation and presentation skills.
Solid organisational skills with strong attention to detail & ability to multi-task.
Knowledge of IT systems (mainly Microsoft systems, at a minimum Windows Server, Office 365, Microsoft Azure) but also desirable to know PowerShell and Linux.
Windows 10 Certification.
3 - 5 years’ experience in a professional services organisation.
Please send your CV via this website