My Client is an Irish owned software development company that specialises in developing software solutions for companies in the Aviation, Healthcare & Import/Export market sectors. Focusing on using the latest technologies to provide the best & most advanced solutions on the market.
Need to provide web-based and mobile applications to airlines, hospitals and equipment manufacturers. We are the market leader in the provision of web-based Customs & Excise solutions in Ireland, providing hosted and deployed solutions and services to most companies that use Revenue-based transaction processing facilities.
We are looking for a qualified application developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. Must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms.
• Strong Java programming skills and 5 years’ experience are essential.
• This developer will work within an experienced team of software developers developing web-based solutions using the latest technologies.
• Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Design creative prototypes according to specifications
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch
• Troubleshoot, debug applications and testing
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
• 5 years working experience in Java application development
• Backend development adheres to J2EE standards
• Framework is based on Java Servlets
• Experience with any of the following technologies highly desirable:
• Experience with relational databases and SQL.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)