Senior ICT Support Analyst - Dublin
Our client in Dublin in City Centre are currently seeking to appoint a Senior ICT Support Specialist to join their organisation. As an ICT Support Analyst, you will be working closely with the ICT Manager and assisting in the delivery of Strategic and Operational programmes.
The Senior ICT Support Analyst will be responsible for the upgrading and continuous maintenance of the IT Infrastructure. You will also be required to support both internal and external stakeholders. You will be a key player in the Service Desk and will provide technical support up to level 2. As and when required you will support and mentor the Level 1 function.
As a Senior ICT Support Analyst you will be an excellent people person, strong problem solver and someone that strives for excellence.
Senior ICT Support Analyst:
* 3+ years experience in the maintenance, configuration & administration of Windows Servers in a large scale environment to include Active Directory & related technologies
* 3rd level ICT Education is desirable
* Relevant professional accreditation e.g. VCP, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL
* Scripting experience with power shell
* Experience working in a Virtualised environment, VMware or Hyper V
* Understanding of Networking including switches (Fibre and copper), VLAN's, TCPIP, Wireless networking, Remote Access
* Nice to haves would be understanding of Storage, SAN, Load Balancing, Exchange Configuration
This is an excellent position in the heart of Dublin for anyone seeking to remain very hands on in their IT role.
For more information on the Senior ICT Support Analyst, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.