Aspira is currently looking for IT Business Analyst to join our SharePoint migration project in Dublin City Centre.
Candidates must have in excess of 4 years’ recent IT Business Analysis experience.
The IT Portfolio is broad ranging so the Business Analyst must have broad experience and be comfortable working on a number of projects in a variety of business and technical areas.
The ideal candidates will have worked on a number of large and complex IT Projects in a Business Analyst role. As experienced IT Professionals, they will understand the importance and relevance of each aspect of IT Project Delivery and Business Analysis.
- have a broad experience of IT business analysis techniques particularly requirements elicitation and management, and business process analysis and modelling;
- be proactive, forward looking;
- take a strategic view on the implications of the system to be delivered;
- take into account other projects and initiatives - see the bigger picture;
- have a good understanding of formal project management processes;
- have good interpersonal skills;
- be comfortable working within a team environment;
- be decisive, organized self-starters;
- be willing and able to work under pressure;
- plan their work, estimate their activities and deliver on commitment
Experience in SharePoint Migrations would be an advantage.
Excellent rates, January start, 6+ months.