Aspira is looking for 2 Junior SharePoint Developers to join us in our project in Dublin, Ireland.
The role will focus on migration of site collections from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Validate and remediate site collections post migration.
- Reverse engineer legacy sites that may be undocumented.
- Assess suitable replacements for deprecated areas or third party components that are not available for SharePoint 2016.
- Perform system tests on migrated site collections before hand over to Quality Assurance.
- Support Quality Assurance analysts during project test cycles.
- Complete peripheral tasks including time and task reporting, unit testing, application of Code standards, code reviews, documentation etc. when required.
- Participate in Daily stand up and wider team communication meetings.
- 2-5 years’ IT/development experience.
- 2 years minimum experience working with SharePoint as a developer, Power user or administrator.
- SharePoint migration experience (2010-2013/2016) at an enterprise level- desirable.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint architecture and features.
- Experience with SharePoint migration tool Share-Gate desirable.
- Experience with workflow tools, especially Nintex & SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Previous experience in common Microsoft development tools & languages a plus (Visual Studio, TFS, VB, C# , ASP.NET).
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision.
Attractive rates, January start, 6+ months.