Due to continued success and growth, my client is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join there exciting high growth company. We want someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to join us to continue to drive our business forward.
• Work with the product team to design and develop features for Android applications
• Responsible for architecting, developing, and supporting the application
• Identify, troubleshoot, and fix bugs in existing applications and new code
• Code, test, and debug code
• Collaborate with project managers and fellow developers to create technical solutions, estimate work effort, and review feasibility of new features
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of the Android platform and ecosystem
• Work with other developers to perform code reviews, establish best practices, and continually improve the way the team operates
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related area or practical experience.
• 3 years hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object-oriented code.
• 3 years hands-on software development experience, including 3 years writing Android apps
• A solid understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance
• Good Knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
• At least have one app in the app store
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)