Enterprise People are currently seeking a QA Engineer for a 1 Year Contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the QA Manager, the QA Engineer will join the existing QA team who are responsible for all QA related activities on a large-scale Digital Transformation Programme.
The QA Engineer will:
• Work with the QA Lead, business teams and third-party system providers to define test requirements
• Write Test Plans, scripts and scenarios
• Ensure all deliverables and releases are according to original requirement (s) specification
• Escalate risks and issues to ensure resolution
• Adhere to agile development best practices
• Work closely with key stakeholders
• Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ Years’ Software Testing experience
• Good Website and Apps Testing experience
• Attention to detail with a logical approach to problem solving
• Exposure to Test Automation and / or SQL would be a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Test Certification
Call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.