Working in a focused team of expert mobile & server developers, testers & designers, you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of our next generation of mobile applications.
We can offer you excellent opportunities in our team: as a Senior Android Developer you will drive the project from early days - build a brand new application in React Native for our client.
You will grow your career solving meaningful problems in the app development world - designing and delivering new features in an agile, test driven environment.
We provide an industry-leading digital travel platform and product set that allows airlines and travel companies to interact with their customers through sophisticated, real-time and personalised services at every touch point throughout the travel lifecycle.
With a specialization in creating cutting-edge apps across smartphones, tablets, and wearables.
The team is heavily involved in the definition of the product UI and UX, writing simple and readable code, drawing attention to detail and methodological work progress.
In this role, you will research and identify new technologies to drive innovation. You will also be responsible for providing mentorship for other team members not only to develop processes and technical improvement but also to define and review the new features.
- Senior level Android development experience
- Hands on experience working with and creating apps in React Native
- Deep knowledge of working in a TDD Agile environment
- Experienced in CI and automated employment, with especially good knowledge of Git
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- Performance related bonuses
- Paid for private healthcare
- Work from home arrangements and flexible start time
- Training and development including support for conferences and events, certification etc.
- The little things (such as tax saver travel card, secure bike parking, free coffee and fruit, active sports and social club, etc.)
- The excitement of playing your part in building an industry-leading mobile travel company
This position is open to candidates from the EU who are eligible to work here without sponsorship.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below…better yet, if you have 2mins to complete our “Pre-Screen Survey” please do so, it will save a lot of your time in the process :)
A lot of candidates we speak to hate repeating themselves to recruiters, over and over again, saying the same info. However, us recruiters need your information to make an informed decision as to whether the job opportunity is right for you – we have come up with a solution to eliminate this.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission. Alternatively, please forward your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.