Software product development company, engaged in developing internal Business ssystems / solutions for internal use across the globe seeking 2 x Software Engineers - 1 a mid-level Software Engineer with .NET and SQL server skills & 1 x Dev Ops Engineer to join their Software Development Group.
You will get the opportunity to design & develop new, innovative solution, using the latest Microsoft technologies - C#, .NET for a Global organisation leading its field in the Financial services Industry.
Ideally, you will be a full stack Developer or at least a developer with commercial backend, server side .NET engineering experience.
Excellent opportunity for a .NET Developer as you will have the chance to join an existing team of experienced Software Engineers and Technical Architects designing & developing software using the latest technology & tools.
Experience & skillset required
To be considered suitable for the above role, you must have the following expertise:
* Degree or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
* 2-4 years commercial development experience, coding in C#.NET
* Experience developing software using .NET Frameworks, TFS
* Full stack development experience or backend business logic/server side development
* Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
* Any Dev Ops experience is highly desirable - Jenkins, Jira, Rally, build & release
* C# Development
* Agile environment
* SQL skills - MS SQL Server
* Excellent communication skills
Salary: €Market rate (lower than Dublin!) + benefits
Location: South East based
Please note that you must have EU/EEA citizenship or existing, valid Irish working visa.
Key terms: C#.NET Software Developer, C# Software Engineer, .NET Developer, C# Developer, C# engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, C#.NET developer, .NET Engineer, software applications developer, application developer, software programmer, specialist, design, C#, C#.NET, Visual studio, .NET, SQL, SQL server, agile, C#, C Sharp, VB.NET, t-SQL, T-SQL, tSQL, Software Specialist, Microsoft Developer, Microsoft software engineer, Microsoft software developer, Software Designer, Software Development Specialist, IT Developer, IT specialist, MCTS, MCP, MCSE, Azure, CRM. MS BI Stack, Dynamics, Office365, 0365.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.