Systems Administrator required for leading North Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a leading client based in North Dublin. Reporting to the IT Services Manager, the Systems Administrator will be responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for our client’s range of systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world.
The Systems Administrator will:
• Resolve customer issues through multiple support channels (web, phone)
• Troubleshoot complex system issues using technologies such as LAN/WAN, Windows Server, Enterprise Hardware / Storage and SQL
• Liaise with internal teams to deliver on customer requests
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and systems administration functions on site when required
• Provide on-call phone support when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4 Years IT Systems Administration experience
• Good VMware experience
• Good understanding of Networks
• MS or VMware Certification a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.