Enterprise People are currently seeking a Test Manager for a 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre. Reporting to the Programme Manager, the Test Manager will manage and coordinate a testing team and provide direction, advice and guidance for the development and testing of technology systems and applications in a financial services environment. The Test Manager will ensure that quality testing is carried out by the team and solutions deployed are fit for purpose and accepted by users and project stakeholders.
The Test Manager will:
• Provide advice and guidance to technology portfolios, programmes, projects and development teams
• Ensure testing resources, tools and environments are in place to deliver
• Engage with relevant stakeholders with respect to schedules, status, estimates, costs etc
• Review, assure and approve all test deliverables, activities and resources
• Ensure that the testing strategy is kept up to date in the light of industry trends and changing business needs
• Recommend and implement new and innovative testing approaches
• Monitor and report on Testing activities and facilitate decision making
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ Years’ Test Management experience
• Test Management experience in Agile and Waterfall environments
• Use of advanced testing tools and techniques
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan time effectively
• Financial Services experience a plus
• Test Certification / PM Certification a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.