LK Shields Solicitors, one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms, seeks to appoint a Helpdesk Support Engineer. The person appointed will join our highly respected IT Team at an exciting time as we continue to implement our digital transformation project. Our IT infrastructure is considered to be critical to the future growth and success of the firm and consequently we are fully committed to continuous investment in best-in-class IT solutions.
The person appointed will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Resolving IT Helpdesk issues (140+ multi-site users)
- Resolving issues relating to workstations, servers (moving to cloud in 2019), printers, routers, firewalls and switches
- Maintaining, upgrading and repairing hardware and software on user PCs or other network devices
- Building and upgrading desk top computers and laptops
- Preparing PCs, user accounts and telephones for new joiners.
- Contributing as part of the team to the continual enhancement of IT services and support to the Firm's end users
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- An IT related qualification
- Excellent knowledge of all MS programmes and experience of Office 365
- Circa two years’ experience in a similar role with experience troubleshooting user problems, creating end user accounts and PC builds
- An avid interest in learning about new technologies
- Team Player
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a Professional Services environment desirable
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate along with a highly supportive team of experienced colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
To apply, please submit your career resume along with a covering letter (as one document) by clicking on the below tab on or before 11 January 2019.
No agency CVs at this stage please