• Act in the capacity of Scum Master for a number of software development teams.
• Facilitating delivery from concept/requirements definition to end-user deployment in a fast-paced environment through the full project life-cycle.
• Train and mentor other Scrum Masters.
• Provide training on the Scrum process and evangelize the Agile methodology within the company.
• Execute on Scrum Ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisation needs and the team needs appropriately.
• Coach Scrum Teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments.
• Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed.
• Support the Product Owner in making product decisions, nurture great product owner behaviour and tackle PO anti-patterns.
• Protect the team from external interference and ensure the team is able to perform at their highest level.
• Compile, analyse and report on Scrum Team performance and KPIs to ensure continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Agile Certification (CSM, PSM).
• Working knowledge of Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFEe, LeSS).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technology Product or Service Delivery.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!