We have a fantastic opportunity for Software Engineers who want to explore the world of innovative software product development within a next generation enterprise platform. The project involves both transformation and building new services to be offered to customers. We are looking for team players who wants to be part of this challenging project working in a high performance Agile Engineering team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
You will be working with the latest technologies in the market including Enterprise Java, EJB, Big Data, Analytics etc.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
A 3rd level degree in Computer Science / IT
• 6 months - 1 year Java and Web Services including REST
• Object oriented analysis, design experience
• Excellent English and Communication skills essential
• Interface with customers and stakeholders and mitigate risks
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and mentor scrum team
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
• Understanding of web-based systems programming and development
• This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career working with a global software development organisation. For further information please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!