Aspira are currently seeking an analytical and inquisitive professional wishing to join us in a PMO role.
The successful candidate will work in Dublin and will contribute to monthly status reporting on critical projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure all status reports are submitted by the month end deadline.
- Check the status reports for accuracy and contact PMs to amend.
- Compile monthly stats / trend analyses on progress across projects, including any troubleshooted elements and issues.
- Check RAG status, Project life cycle, Milestones, and End Dates.
- Prepare reports for mid and senior management, including analysis and background per project.
- Document processes for review boards on a regular basis.
- Liaise with PMs, mid- and senior management on a regular basis.
The successful candidate should be able to perform all the above:)
Knowledge of Project Governance: expected.
Knowledge of PPM tools: highly beneficial.
Knowledge of KeyedIn: very much appreciated.
Familiarity with SOX a plus.