Our client based in Mayo require a Senior Software Developer to join their team with the following personal qualities:
- Passion for health care and delivering the best solutions to problems within the constraints.
- Passion for technology and how you can make the world a better place by releasing your ‘inner geek’.
- Loves working with a team of people - this is not a role where you’ll just put on your headphones and code. You don’t have to be an extrovert, we realise that introverts are strong performers too.
- Not wedded to one particular technology or way of doing things - we are always learning and adapting to new ideas. You will learn a lot here, but only if you don’t do things ‘because that’s the way it has always been done’.
- Have shown that you are a life-long learner (formal or informal is fine).
- (if required) Able to take coaching and work at a problem with some supervision
We are broad in terms of the technical skills we are looking for - the only thing we’re not looking for is a one-trick-pony. If you have X years of experience, then it shouldn’t be the same one year repeated X times.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!