Data Centre Engineer - Galway
Our client, a worldwide financial service provider is currently seeking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join their engineering team. They are looking for talented engineers to come on board and work as a Data Centre Engineer.
The company is in a significant period of growth and are offering this fantastic opportunity for you to work in a highly technical environment. As a Data Centre Engineer you will be working on general systems admin, server support & maintenance, networking and implementing back up solutions.
Main responsibilities of the Data Centre Engineer:
* Reviewing the infrastructure and making suitable amendments
* Maintenance of servers and ensuring security with compliance is followed
* Prioritising and tracking technical incidents
* Work and document in areas or networks, data centres, servers and databases
Key Attributes of the Data Centre Engineer:
* At least 3 years experience with systems admin or datacentres
* VMWare administration
* Experience with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory.
* Linux administration
* Understanding of TCP/IP, networking and firewall concepts.
* Good knowledge of network design and protocols
* Proactive Monitoring of Enterprise Infrastructure
* Data backup and Restore
* Dell SAN nice to have
If you are looking for your next career move and have a keen interest in working with the latest technology, I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Data Centre Engineer role, please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000
Keywords - Systems Engineer, Networking, Systems Administration, Microsoft, Windows, Data Centres, Virtualisation, VMware, SAN
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.