Infrastructure Engineer - Galway
I'm working with an established Galway based multinational as they look for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to lead a number of key projects with enterprise clients over the coming months.
You will work closely with multiple departments of the infrastructure team to service two datacentres and multiple windows and Linux servers. Strong hands on experience with VMware is also an essential element of this role.
You will need to be an experienced generalist who can cover server admin, networking, storage, virtualisation and backups with ease whilst also coordinating projects with other teams and troubleshooting to provide support.
It will be a fast paced and interesting position and will help you grow rapidly in your career.
* 3+ years experience in a Datacentre or Systems engineering role.
* Excellent Windows Server and Strong Linux Admin skills.
* Excellent hands on VMware experience is essential.
* Strong networking, Backups (Veeam) and Storage (SAN) experience.
* Strong troubleshooting skills.
* Azure experience would be a real bonus.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.