Our client based in Sligo require a IT Systems Specialist (Business Technology Solutions) for a fixed contract role.
The successful candidate will manage and implement projects that affect the manufacturing infrastructure, plant systems, security, workstations, support and IT standards.
• IT manufacturing infrastructure projects.
• Comply with the IT road map.
• Comply with all corporate policies.
• Manage relevant project budgets and instill a culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Liaise with IT Contractors/Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site polices.
• Support of manufacturing and laboratory.
• Training of employees on relevant applications.
• Quality Systems Support
• Validation / Qualification of hardware and software (PQ, IQ, and OQ).
• Creation of all local IT documents (SOP’s, JIS, Data process maps, SIQ’s)
• Participation in cross functional teams and initiatives across the site.
• Data Backup Review
• Audit Support
• Minimum 2yrs experince in relevant IT/Manufacturing system role
• Experince in operating in highly regulated environment
• IT Manufacturing System Support (Essential)
• Manufacturing Execution Systems Administration (Desirable)
• Data Analytics (Desirable)
• ITIL (Desirable)
• GAMP (Desirable)
• Project Management (Desirable)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!