Senior Microsoft Cloud Consultant
Location: Cherrywood Business Park, Dublin 18
Tech Skills: The primary skills required are Office 365, particularly email migration skills, Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS) skills and Azure IaaS skills. It is expected that the candidate will have extensive Exchange, Active Directory and related skills. Familiarity with the following technologies will be an advantage:
* Migration tools such as Bit-titan and Quest
* Networking & Firewalls
* This position is responsible for delivering world-class IT professional services to our customers as a senior consultant either singly or as part of a multi-disciplinary team
* The position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction, disciplined follow-up and time management, outstanding communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management
* This position will require pre-sales and design sills to develop innovative solutions for our customers.
* At least 5 years in a professional services delivery environment similar in size and complexity
* College degree or equivalent
* MSCE or equivalent in Cloud Productivity or Cloud platform
* Strong executive communication and team collaboration skills
* Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems, including: Windows, Active Directory System centre, Office 365 platform, Azure platform
* Strong documentation skills
* Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
* Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled delivery in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations' IT infrastructure with over 400 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford. We hold Microsoft Gold accreditation in 7 disciplines. In addition, we hold the highest level of accreditations across Dell, HP, VMware, Apple, EMC, Cisco and Palo Alto. Awarded 'Managed Service Company of the Year 2018' and 'Cloud Partner of the Year 2018′, Evros provides a full end-to-end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements under one provider.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( +353 1 4396811 or michal dot gawronski at itContracting dot ie )
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.