Data Analyst - Dublin City Centre
My client, a multinational Fintech company, are currently on the lookout for a Data Analyst to join their team due to a huge expansion happening currently. You will work with some of the most cutting edge BI tools as the company continues to invest heavily and grow at a rapid pace. You will play a key role liaising with clients and stakeholders You will be expected to manage multiple technical initiatives and must be self-motivated, self-driven and results oriented.
The role will involve:
* Analyze Client data requirements in equity and fixed income domain
* Data coverage analysis for new and existing clients to judge how good a fit is the Data Services for the client needs
* Ensure data integrity across multiple environments
* Validate SQL automations to improve data coverage
* Validate solutions/alerts to monitor raw data coming in from the vendors, identifying issues and providing accurate data to clients.
* Primary link between data vendors and clients
* Work on improving market reference, issuer, pricing data.
* Research and incorporation of new financial industry rules/regulations through SEC filings, working with data vendors and company reports
* Work with the development group to enhance data coverage on fixed income, equity and derivatives universe.
* Work as QA to locate troubleshoot and resolve data gaps/issues as and when new data vendors sign up with the team
* Work on research/mapping and support of fixed income analytics
* First line for client trouble reporting. Escalate as appropriate.
* Document client requests, issues and resolution
* Monitor new client requests to ensure priority fields are populated correctly
* Contribute to the evolving offerings of the Data Service
You experience should include:
* Experience in the financial sector
* Experience with Excel and SQL
* Proven ability to work in a mission critical, business application software operations and support environment.
* Familiarity with databases (ideally SQL) and networks essential.
* Experience with Process and Job Scheduling.
* Ability to partner with various internal departments and external vendors to deliver superior customer service.
* Periodic off-hours support.
* Familiarity with any of the following is desirable: Trading systems, financial software applications, programming languages, scripting, XMLs, FIX, Scheduling Software.
* Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a data analyst to really develop their career. There is a market leading salary, depending on experience, on offer as well as a generous pension scheme, health insurance for you and your family, travel tax incentives and the chance for some international travel also!
To hear more about this great opportunity or to discuss other roles available, please contact Eimear at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.