Desktop Support Engineer required by leading IT Solutions provider in Dublin city centre. The successful Desktop Support Engineer will work onsite with an international market-leader in aviation industry supporting circa 100 users in an iconic office on the quays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally-established and locally-expanding company. Interviews on second week of January.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to €30,000
- Fantastic city centre offices
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
What will you do?
- Provide hardware and software support for internal users
- PC hardware & software troubleshooting
- Configure and deploy desktops, laptops and IT peripherals
- Assist users in accessing LAN, print, and file services; connection to WAN
- Support mobile devices including smartphones and tablets
- Provide user training on systems when required
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a Desktop or Technical Support role
- Windows OS troubleshooting
- Hardware device installation and support
- Basic networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cover shifts (6 AM - 7 PM)
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.