IT Systems Administrator required by leading IT Solutions provider in Dublin city centre. The successful IT Systems Administrator will work onsite with an international market-leader in aviation industry supporting circa 100 users in an iconic office on the quays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an internationally-established and locally-expanding company. Interviews on second week of January.
Why would you be interested?
- Salary up to €45,000
- Fantastic city centre offices
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, pension, bonus
What will you do?
- Provide user and system support for internal users
- Troubleshoot OS, server, network and software issues
- Monitor and identify system improvements
- Provide end-user support in response to calls logged with the Helpdesk.
- Manage infrastructure projects to successful completion
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role - Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, etc.
- Windows Server - Active Directory, Exchange
- Networking skills - Cisco, Firewalls, SonicWall / Fortran, etc.
- Hardware device installation and support
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cover shifts (6 AM - 7 PM)
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.