Fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to join a highly experienced development team based in Sligo to focus on development projects for customer facing websites, international projects and cutting-edge technologies areas such as machine learning and continuous deployment.
You will enjoy working as part of a team, have a strong background in Java development and have at least 6 years of software development experience from a corporate environment working on customer facing applications.
The ideal candidate must have:
• Strong Java skills (or equivalent OO language)
• Experience with the Spring framework
• Solid SQL ability
• Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming
• Experience with Object Relational Mapping, especially Hibernate
• Use of Tomcat
• Proficiency with SVN and GIT
• Experience building web services especially using the REST style
• Experience with multiple programming languages
• Functional programming experience
• Experience building web services with Jersey and SpringBoot
• Experience using web presentation technologies such as Angular and React
• Cloud based development
• Development on Linux
• Experience with Maven
• Knowledge of continuous deployment and docker
• Experience with JMS and other async messaging protocols
• Keen interest in new technologies and frameworks
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
• Phd or Masters Desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!