A fast-growing Irish Software Development company is looking for a QA Engineer to join their team in Blanchardstown (Dublin 15).
The company has ranked by Deloitte as one of the Top 50 Fastest growing Technology companies in Ireland!
The QA Engineer will drive the QA portion of the project through System and Integration testing, creating and executing test cases, monitoring and reporting on defects, and ensuring a quality product is delivered. We’re looking for someone who will take a structured approach to testing, so as to improve the quality of the software systems handed over to customers for UAT, and reduce the bug count. To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 or send your CV to ryan.wannenburg(at)solasconsulting.ie
Required for the QA Engineer role:
• Proficient in database and software application testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test tools such as Jira, Microsoft Test Manager etc.
• Experience in Regression Testing.
• Proficient in Agile project methodology.
Responsibilities of the successful QA Engineer:
• Creation of detailed test plans for individual projects to drive complete System and Integration Testing of the finished product.
• Collaboration with PMs, developers and subject matter experts to determine test strategy.
• Planning of the QA activities to fit within the defined project schedule/budget.
• Presentation of clear, detailed defect reports so that development can quickly determine root cause and resolve the defect.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Be a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, as necessary.
• Possess excellent time-management skills and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)