SQL Developer Contract (Great Day Rate)
Working alongside technical leads, the appointed SQL Developer will be helping to develop a new data warehouse. The SQL Developer will help design and develop database architecture through all phases of development. The successful SQL Developer will also test the technical solutions. The SQL Developer should have extensive experience in analysing business requirements and resolution of technical and enterprise wide system.
* Minimum 3 years reporting development experience;
* Extensive knowledge of creating SQL queries, stored procedures;
* Experience working with and creating data warehouse environments;
* Creating SSRS reports and deployment, scheduling as per business requirement;
* Creation of table views;
* Database indexing and performance tuning;
* Creating SSRS reports subscriptions and scheduling and administering reports;
* Using SSIS - design ETL packages, deployment and support;
* SSIS package design / development support for various functions;
* Integrating new datasets into data warehouse;
* Designing OLAP cubes and development of data warehouse projects;
* Extensively working exposure in OLTP /OLAP environments;
* T-SQL, SSIS & SSAS in all versions;
* IT related degree;
* Data analysis and trending;
* Requirements gathering and designing database and its objects;
* Creating stored procedures, functions and triggers for various business requirements;
* Writing complex queries with optimal performance as per the business requirements.
* Experience in any other reporting development system;
* Experience with SSRS.
To register your interest, click on the link to apply or call Reperio and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.