Job code 466
We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, located in the heart of Dublin City. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
* Experience developing automation solutions
* 4+ years of experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of best practices for Cloud Native infrastructure management and operations
* Hands-on experience of deployment / troubleshooting / migrating / operating cloud environments (physical -> cloud, cloudA -> cloudB, private clouds with OpenStack)
* Hands-on experience with Kubernetes / Helm.
* Knowledge of Linux Administration (RHEL / Centos)
* Experience with CI/CD and associated tools - Jenkins, Git, Gerrit…
* Scripting in languages such as Bash, Python
* Public / private cloud experience: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack
* Experience working in Agile teams
* CKA or CKAD certification from Cloud Native Computing Foundation
WHAT WE OFFER
* Location in the heart of Dublin City
* Market leading Pension Package
* Comprehensive Relocation Assistance
* Health & Life Insurance
* Sports & Social Club, Running Club, Hacker Club
* Wellness Programme: Pilates, Health Screenings & Workshops
* Tax Saver Ticket & Bike to work Scheme
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.