Technology Service Analyst – VMware – Ballina MAYO – Shift - Permanent – URGENT
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
· Responsible for maintaining the IT systems and server platforms
· Providing support for cloud hosted enterprise applications.
· Project design and implementation
· Support the deployment of new technologies.
Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of IT system and platform administration, security and risk management, timely remediation of Server and Infrastructure CCSN incident and Services requests
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Technical Accreditation or experience in one or more of the following areas:
Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, MS SQL, VMware, Storage – EMC preferred, o365, Microsoft Win10.
• Technical accreditation in project management desirable.
• Knowledge of Networking, IoT or Edge computing and Web design would be beneficial.
• Strong communication skills both written and oral.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT operations and services delivery
• University/Bachelor’s degree in IT, or Business equivalent. Post graduate degree in IT or an MBA degree would be an advantage.
• ITIL qualifications desirable
If you wish to discuss this position further please do not hesitate to contact Paul Murphy on the number provided alternatively you can submit your CV by pressing the Apply button above or below.