Mechanical Engineer - Creo Parametric / C# / ANSYS / MATLAB / Simulink
Our client is a global pioneering leader in the management and application of electrical energy. With more than 15,000 employees across its operations in around 85 countries, they provide electrical products, systems and services for utilities, power generation, industries, and consumers.
We are looking for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to work on the continuing engineering / maintenance of specific 3D models on our client's site.
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related field5+ years of relevant mechanical engineering experience
* Knowledge of mechanical structures and analysis
* Strong analytical skills and theoretical background in mechanical systems
* Knowledge of international standards (IEC, BS, ANSI etc.)
* Advanced hands on experience with 3D CAD modelling system: Creo Parametric
(additional experience in SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCad and/or Radan can be beneficial)
* Working knowledge of C#
* Experience with ANSYS
* Experience with MATLAB / Simulink
* Experience with SAP
* Quick comprehension, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Ability to guide, prioritize and execute own efforts
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 917932FK
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Co. Cavan
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 20 - 60 Days
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 901 0332
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.