Middleware Administrator – Contract, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading technology companies!
This role will see the successful candidate join an existing team and be responsible for the support of internet engineering through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of solutions.
You will work closely with the design team and report into the Project Manager.
- Design and deliver internet infrastructure solutions
- Resolve internet architectural and operational problems
- Implement, manage and support internet infrastructure components
- Test & troubleshoot application structure
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience with the following:
What’s on offer:
- Competitive day rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.