.NET Architect – Contract, Dublin City
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!
.NET Architect Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate supporting the existing Architecture team in designing, building and deploying enterprise integration applications using web service technologies.
You will participate and advise in problem resolution processes and provide a technical point of escalation for delivery teams.
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience in architecting, building and deploying enterprise integration applications
- Extensive Microsoft .NET Development knowledge
- Strong exposure to .NET Core and Angular
- Strong experience with Web Services, API Specification and JSON design
- Good experience within Visual Studio Development Environment
- Good understanding of EDA and TDD
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aisling Drohan on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.