Global IT Data Analyst
This position will be responsible for design and implementation and support of the data, systems and IT process architecture. You will need to gain an understanding of data and business processes across the various business areas so that the data can be appropriately captured, integrated and reported. You will also evaluate and establish the tools and development environments necessary for the IT team to use for construction and validation of the deliverables.
• Develop data mapping across multiple systems as required to meet the needs of Open Payments, State, OUS and various spend reporting requirements
• Develop and maintain technical roadmaps for technologies and services supported by the Global Transparency IT Team
• Coordinate with internal IT partners (Data Sharing, Global Services, Business Units, Medicines Development, SAP)
• Partner with customers and IT Subject Matter Experts to evolve the services provided by GTIT
• Supports and/or contributes to the design, development, and delivery of end-user training and/or procedures
• Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and develops business cases to support the business
• Coordinate hardware and software acquisition, installation, and qualification
• Oversee contract resource development deliverables (e.g. data movement, report development, testing)
• Ensure compliance with the Computer System Validation Policy, Information Asset Protection Policy and the Infrastructure Platform Qualification Policy
Skills, Experience and Education:
• Minimum 5 yrs IT experience
• Strong background with data modelling and broad knowledge of data, solution, and process architecture.
• Ability to translate business requirements to technical solutions
• Understanding of Risk Identification and Management
• Proven familiarity with data model and data flow concepts
• Ability to work independently and resolve issues
• Proven initiative to prioritize deliverables and activities in a fast-paced and complex environment
• SAP experience
• ITIL foundation certification.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data in order to draw conclusions
• Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Experience in a regulated computer system environment
• Experience with systems/data integration projects
• Systems testing experience
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!