Technical Operations Manager (Dev/Infra/Ops)
My client, a well established and successful Software firm based in Dublin City Centre has engaged IT Search to speak to senior Technical Managers with ideally a development background who are looking to take a step up to IT Management across Product Development, Infrastructure and Operations/Support Management.
This role is to have responsibility for three discrete departments each with line managers and to design and implement roadmaps for each, leading to continued success and adoption of new processes, techniques and technology, as well as having budgetary accountability and planning for expansion of teams.
Reporting to the COO and GM, this role will be a key link between the technology and senior management teams.
Candidates should have:
· 10+ years Engineering/Technology experience, Agile development comfort
· Ideally have had some experience in .NET programming
· The ability and track record of managing multiple teams, strategies and timelines
· International infrastructure management, SDLC, Product input and budgetary experience
· Eligibility to work in the EU
This is a very senior role that will provide market leading remuneration and a strong benefits package as well as a well-defined career path.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability or call Ruadhri on +353 1 507 9264 for a confidential discussion.