Application Support Engineer required for permanent position by cutting-edge technology company in Wicklow / south Dublin area. The successful Application Support Engineer will join an expanding team of IT professionals to support an IoT software application in a truly unique office environment. Candidates should have their own transport and experience with Java and / or Python.
Why would you be interested?
- Fantastic location and exciting "internet-of-things" projects
- Market-leading company
- Excellent remuneration package including Health Insurance and Pension
What will you do?
- Provide software and operations support to a global customer base
- Liaise with internal Dev, Data and PM teams to troubleshoot and improve the application
- Ensure the system up-time, stability and data integrity
- Personalise the software to meet clients needs
- Monitor the site data, emails and support tools, identifying issues and correcting them in a timely manner.
- Provide network support, query databases and some minor scripting
- Occasionally travel to client sites to train customers on the software
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related area
- Previous experience in IT / Network support role
- Knowledge of IP networking technologies
- Own transport
- Working knowledge of industrial systems (SCADA, BMS, PLC) an advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.