TalentScope Recruitment Solutions on behalf of our client in Dublin City Centre are seeking applications from Senior C++ Developers with a minimum of 5 Years' experience developing real-time multitasking software for Sigtran (GSM/ MAP), SS7 & Diameter based products in Linux.
The solutions you will be developing will deal with high volume transaction processing with low latency for the Short Message Services(SMS) in the GSM mobile telecommunications industry.
The successful candidates must have a passion for learning new technologies and excellent interpersonal skills. Good verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly and creatively are essential. You will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analyzing requirements and solution design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5-7 years' software development experience with real-time multitasking C/C++ in telecoms signalling (SS7, Diameter, GTP-C)
- Subject matter expert in Diameter Signalling (S6a/S6d/S9) & (S6c, Sh, Rx)
- Knowledge of Sigtran (GSM/MAP), SS7, Short Message Services, policy enforcement engines for mobile networks
- Worked specifically with Dialogic Diameter Signalling stack or STP or similar
- In depth experience in tools like gulp, tshark and netfilter architecture
- Strong Linux environment experience including working with kernel modules, memory allocation and process scheduling work within such an environment and how to control them
- Hands-on experience with common developer tools (Make/Jam/Ant, version control system, compiling, linking, shared objects etc.)
- Ability to develop in a test driven manner: robust, efficient, flexible and maintainable software
- Expertise in GTP-C desirable
- Experience with Python and/or other scripting languages
- Experience of other telecommunications protocols (SIP, POP3, ICAP, Diameter, etc.)
- Great blend of technology background, analytical skills, passion to learn, and customer focus
- Integrating an SMSC with core telecommunications networks
- Knowledge of inter-carrier networks
- Hands on experience in a Service Provider environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply. No work permit applications can be considered at this time.
To apply, email your CV to us at email@example.com or phone us on 00 353 1 4426578.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org