TalentScope Recruitment Solutions on behalf of our client is seeking applications for a Technical Support Engineer in Dublin City Centre.
This position is a client-interacting role where you will partner with the company's customers in a pro-active/issue prevention capacity. You will handle direct technical customer inquiries, performs complex root cause analysis duties and maintains customer satisfaction from a technical and professional level.
- Provide Level 2 technical support for enterprise products to a global customer base
- Use your knowledge of Linux systems, disk/RAID configuration, network configuration and TCP/IP to provide general trouble shooting
- Replication of customer issues in a lab environment
- Provide on-call support on a scheduled basis
- Third Level Computer Science or Computer Engineering Degree
- The successful applicant will have 2 - 5 years’ experience providing Level 2 Support for Enterprise Products to a global customer base.
- Excellent verbal and written English-language communication skills
- Highly motivated and committed to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills especially with customers and colleagues
- Cisco certification
- UNIX scripting languages including shell and python
Desirable Skills to include:
- Hands-on eperience of Network Switches, Routers, Aggregation taps, Linux servers
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Unix scripting Perl, Bash, Python, awk
The personal profile should be that of a strong team-player who works in a collaborative way with customers, colleagues and other internal departments. They should be movitated with a commitment to providing excellence in service, be detail oriented and have the ability to learn new technologies.
Excellent Career Development potential in this role.
For more information please submit your current CV to email@example.com or phone us on 00 353 1 4426578 in confidence.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org