A company that provides consulting and solution-build services on Microsoft’s core information is seeking to hire a .Net Developer. They provide you with a stimulating and rewarding working environment. As a young company, they take a fresh approach to helping their customers and all members of their development team are expected to contribute at all levels of every project.
Requirements for the .Net Developer role:
• 3+ years development .Net Development experience, exposure to ASP.NET using the C# language
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server to include database schema design, query design and optimisation and performance tuning
• Working knowledge and professional exposure to at least one ORM framework
• Professional exposure to agile development methodologies (Scrum).
• In-depth knowledge of at least one major code repository, preferably Git or Subversion
Desirable from the .Net Developer:
• Knowledge of client-side libraries such as Ext.js / Sencha, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap
• Web Services
• Automated testing practices and tools (e.g. Selenium, Sahi)
• Mobile technologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic company and work with cutting-edge technologies, with training / certifications and generous bonus structure.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)