An innovative, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology is looking for a .NET Architect / Team Lead. This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Architect / Team Lead to work at an award-winning company who have a hugely talented development team.
Responsibilities of the .NET Architect / Team Lead:
• Will be challenging and highly technical
• Will be very customer/client facing
• Pre-Sales position where you will identify any project risks or unknowns
• You will work closely with the clients' technical team to ensure any architecture and interfaces are implemented in such a way to provide clean integration and separation of concerns between new and existing systems
• Collaborate with client and sales/BA teams
• Provide the technical input into documentation such as API and Data Model specifications, Architecture diagrams etc.
Requirements for the .NET Architect / Team Lead role:
• 10+ years development experience
• 3+ years of technical leadership experience
• Work with third systems to explore integrations required (e.g. APIs, SDKs, and Hardware
• Ability to build out and guide PoCs on Cloud, Mobile, Desktop, DB, IOT, Augmented Reality
• and any new technologies being explored by Action Point and their clients
• Ability to take on and explore new technologies and to guide their implementation by the
• wider development team
• Converse with non-technical clients on technical aspects of their requirements
• Deep understanding of the Agile estimation process and the ability to work with the sales
• and development teams in order to provide and sanity check estimations for new projects.
• Experience with:
- Web Application Architecture
- .NET Stack, C#
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)