realTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for an experienced Senior iOS Engineers for a permanent role. The company is question have over 15 brands globally. Within this role, applicants with .NET and agile backgrounds will be at an advantage. Our client has over 1000+ employees between Dublin and the US. In Ireland, they have currently have a tech team of currently 300 but they are looking to double that within the next year.
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will essential to have the following skills:
• Knowledge of how to use iOS frameworks.
• Assured in Swift 2 and attracted to Swift 3
• Capability to carry out or complete user stories self-sufficiently with high usability and quality
• Skill at working in a bigger team with code reviews and unit testing on mobile.
• Knowledge in working with a cross efficient team to outline design and shape new structures.
Key Requirements for Senior iOS Engineer:
• 5 years’ involvement working within a Development role of which at least of 3 years working with mobile apps
• Knowledge of iOS platforms and tools.
• BSC honours in Computer Science, Software engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with code coverage, static code analysis and CI systems.
• Knowledge with agile process and development tools (Jira, GIT)
• Involvement working with agile methodologies (Lean/Kanban)
• Our Client is looking for candidates who have previous experience within different development fields either Back/End or Java. Experience in utilising Lean Start-Up methods and analytics
How do I learn more?
Get in touch with Ryan Brannigan on 00353 1 652 0652 or forward your CV onto Ryan.brannigan@realTime.jobs
Don’t forget, you can share this job with friends or family who may be interested to avail of our €250 referral scheme! T&Cs apply