Linux Systems Administrator required for permanent position by rapidly expanding telecoms company in Dublin. The successful Linux Systems Administrator will lead a small team of IT professionals who are responsible for the support and implementation of a distributed telecoms system. You will have the opportunity to work with a varied tech stack in a fantastic work environment with work from home option. This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Engineer to move into a management or SRE position quite quickly.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to 65K
- Benefits including pension, remote work option, international travel
- Exciting tech stack
- Rapidly expanding company with genuine career opportunities
- Stepping-stone into Management / SRE / DevOps
What will you do?
- Uptime will be your focus!
- Provide support and administration to existing systems
- Lead the engineering department with a heavy emphasis on Linux systems
- drive innovation, form long term objectives and new standards and procedures for the department
- Solve complex problems
- Identify system improvements
What do you need?
- 3 years experience as a Linux Systems Engineer / Administrator
- Red Hat & Debian distros
- Strong scripting (bash / PHP / Ruby / Python)
- Virtualisation (KVM)
- Experience with distributed systems a real advantage
- Network monitoring tools - Zabbix / Icinga / Nagios
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on +353 15079281 or Apply Today.