Antrim, Co Antrim (with travel to other company sites in Northern Ireland and the UK)
Our client researches and develops innovative, high quality solutions designed to make diagnostic testing more accurate. They’re now looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Antrim.
This is an exciting chance for a network and server specialist to come on board with a growing healthcare solutions company as they advance their global presence and develop their products and systems further.
It’s a great time to join our client and play a vital role in the development and support of their internal systems. What’s more, you’ll discover teams of people working toward the collaborative goal of better global health and making positive changes to the world.
You will find the company supports and celebrates their staff, whether it’s through team socials, awards or simply sharing the amazing things that staff do in their free time. Employees are the number one driver of innovation and excellence for our client.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be tasked with overseeing the entire server and networking estate, virtual environment, Exchange and Windows 365 environments and the Windows-based Domain services.
This is a varied and engaging role that will see you taking on all manner of projects, providing first and second line support and working with staff, customers and suppliers for server and networking environment aspects.
You’ll be a champion of security standards and best practice and will work with the Infrastructure Manager to identify technical solutions to incidents, projects and any other elements that make affect the business.
So, if you are eager to be challenged, support a number of sites across Northern Ireland and the UK and advance your career with an incredible company that seeks to improve health at a global level, this is the role for you.
Interested? To be considered as an Infrastructure Engineer, you will need:
- Proficiency in SAN technologies, including HP, Equallogic and/or Compellent, and VMware, including vSphere and vCenter 5.x) and virtual appliances
- Excellent server/network troubleshooting skills
- A CCNA and/or CCNP certification (or to be actively working toward this)
- A full driving licence
You will also need experience of the following:
- The maintenance of Windows Server domains and domain controllers, such as Microsoft Active Directory
- The maintenance of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or above
- The installation, usage, configuration and maintenance of Windows Server
- TCP/IP networking and LAN technologies, including IP address configuration and troubleshooting
- Support and build documentation and/or producing support documentation
- Firewall technologies and their respective management platforms
- Layer 2/3 switching troubleshooting
To apply for the role of Infrastructure Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Infrastructure Engineer, Systems and Network Engineer, Senior Network Engineer, Senior Server Engineer, Network Infrastructure Engineer, Server Infrastructure Engineer.